Helpdesk Support Analyst Certification
Learning about the Helpdesk Support Analyst position is vital for everyone who wants to expand their knowledge on every aspect of this vital job - whether you are an aspiring analyst looking to land your dream job, or a current analyst looking to sharpen your skill set.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to the qualifications and skills needed, as well as a thorough insight into the daily tasks of a helpdesk support analyst.
From expert tips on getting into the industry and elements to emphasise in interviews, to a full description of the personal traits and technical expertise needed on a day-to-day basis, this course covers everything you need to know about becoming a successful helpdesk support analyst!
You Will Learn
- The qualifications and experience needed for the job
- A comprehensive guide to the daily tasks and challenges faced
- The technical skills required to perform the job effectively
- The vital personal traits required to both excel in the position and emphasise in interviews to land the job
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will land the helpdesk support analyst job of your dreams
- You will improve your resume and sharpen your interview skills
- You will increase your chances of the promotion you’ve been looking for
- You will increase your client base by offering an efficient and professional service
Who can take the Helpdesk Support Analyst Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Helpdesk Support Analyst Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.