Gaining Customer Testimonials Certification
Customer testimonials are an effective way in which to inspire trust in prospective clients, overcome doubts that they may have regarding your product or service and improve your company’s reputation.
However, obtaining strong testimonials requires good timing, a basic understanding of consumer psychology and an understanding of how a testimonial should be structured.
This course will teach you how to get clear, persuasive testimonials from satisfied customers.
You will Learn:
- Why customer testimonials should play a key role in your marketing and advertising strategy and the components of a strong testimonial
- When to ask a satisfied customer for a testimonial
- How to use structured e-mails, surveys and feedback forms in order to help you compile a great testimonial
- How to solicit feedback without breaking the law or misrepresenting your product
Benefits of taking this Course:
- Business owners from all industry sectors will benefit from learning how to get testimonials that will help drive future sales
- If your job entails putting together marketing material, this course will teach you how to add testimonials that will entice potential customers
- If you work in after-sales or customer support, this course will help you request and obtain useful feedback from customers that will not only form the basis for testimonials, but will also help improve your company’s products
- If you are a business owner, this course will help you understand and comply with your duties under the law with regards to the use of testimonials
Who can take the Gaining Customer Testimonials Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Gaining Customer Testimonials Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.