From Business Ideas to Success Certification
Need some expert guidance for starting your own business?
It can be daunting to start your own business as there is often a significant difference between a great business idea and the actual bottom line that you see on your balance sheets. There are many intricate steps between coming up with a business idea and actually transforming it into a successful business. You need to be able to factor in different aspects including marketing, finances, product innovation and market research etc. before you launch your product into the market. Careful planning can help you identify errors and prevent costly mistakes from occurring in the future.
The course on starting your business covers crucial areas of business planning including:
- How to narrow down your business ideas to one viable one by using feedback strategies
- Understanding different types of business ideas and business risks
- How to develop the right mindset and discipline to work at a new business
- How to protect your ideas and products legally and protect your business on social media
- Understanding the idea of building a business moat and barriers to entry for competition
- How to create a solid business plan and the details that you need to include in it
- How to identify your target market and describe the products section of your business plan
- Understanding cash flow statements, economics and business funding to help minimise financial loss
- How to raise money from investors, grants, crowdfunding and loans
- How to register your business for licences, permits and taxation
- How to choose a great business name as well as domain name
- How to stay focused on growth and how to stave off business failure
Benefits of studying the course:
You can expect the following benefits from studying the video course on ‘starting your own business’:
- You can minimise the likelihood of errors and mistakes
- You understand how to select the best business idea that resonates with your passion
- You are able to learn about important aspects like finance and marketing that help make your business a success in the long run
Who can take the From Business Ideas to Success Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 63 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 63 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 63 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the From Business Ideas to Success Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.