Fitting Room Advice
Store customers try on clothes before deciding to purchase them. Therefore, retailers’ fitting room settings should be inviting for customers.
This increases the chances of a customer using a changing room and making a purchase. Using fitting rooms can be enjoyable and efficient for customers and profitable for stores.
As a result, the stores enjoy customer loyalty. Customers use changing rooms more when they see that a brand is dedicated to meeting their needs though exceptional fitting room experiences.
This course has been designed to provide fitting room advice for retailers. It covers four modules on designing fitting rooms and how to improve customer experience and increase retail sales.
What You Will Learn:
- What makes fitting rooms customer friendly
- The importance of designing fitting rooms
- How to improve shoppers’ fitting experience
- The top benefits of locking fitting rooms
- The role of employees in fitting rooms to improve customer experience and increase sales.
Benefits of Taking the Course
Taking the course will help you:
- Understand the importance of fitting rooms to fashion retailers
- Understand the role of fitting rooms in improving customer experience
- Understand how fashion retailers can design functional fitting rooms
- Know what it takes to design and furnish an innovative fitting room
Who can take the Fitting Room Advice Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Fitting Room Advice Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.