Finding Your Perfect Career for Success and Enjoyment (CareerRadar)
Using emotional intelligence for the perfect career and ideal workplace is an essential guide to not only finding the perfect career but also ensuring a harmonious and productive work environment, by harnessing the power of emotional intelligence and a very clever online tool!
We will begin with a guide to getting on the right career pathway, including how important it is for employers and employees, and discuss the most important factors to consider when deciding on your ideal career pathway. We will also delve into some of the many career types that CareerRadar offers on their app and discuss the nature of the work and the daily tasks.
The role and importance of emotional intelligence in the workplace and how it can be used to improve sales, resolve conflict and develop teamwork is discussed, along with the importance of understanding personality types. We look at the CareerRadar app and how it can help both employers and employees, and how it provides a real-time job search function based on your location and personal profile elements, and also how it facilitates networking options for organisations.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- How to get on the right career path by considering important factors, such as personality, education, and interests
- How to go about searching for your ideal job and what to consider when searching online for work
- How to use emotional intelligence to improve your career search, sales performance and teamwork, and the traits that improve emotional intelligence in the workplace
- The importance of knowing your personality type and a guide to CareerRadar's personality test and the 16 personality types
- The complete guide to CareerRadar, including how to register, generate a profile and receive personalised job suggestions, and the many benefits that CareerRadar offers to employees, employers and anybody who is looking to improve their emotional intelligence
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Improve your mood and wellbeing by choosing a career that you truly enjoy
- Save time by using a powerful and free-of-charge online tool that automatically finds your ideal career
- Improve relationships, both at work and at home, by understanding emotional intelligence and personality types
- Earn a higher salary by choosing a career that is matched to your ability and interests
- Improve team dynamics by understanding how each team member works and thinks
- Access to the premium version of CareerRadar is included
- The benefits of getting on the right career pathway for the employee, such as personal happiness and development, motivation and prosperity
- The benefits of getting on the right career pathway for the employer, such as public relations, lower staff turnover, higher productivity and a better work environment
- onsidering your education, experience, personality and interests when determining your ideal career pathway
- The various ways in which to find the right career, including networking, referrals, job fairs and sites and apps
- The important things to ensure when using sites and apps for jobseeking
- CareerRadar and the various careers that they list and describe on their website
- Using emotional intelligence (EI) for conflict resolution
- How EI improves salespeople, by overcoming objections, building rapport and handling rejection
- The importance of EI in teamwork
- Important EI skills, such as self-awareness, self-regulation, empathy, social skills and intrinsic motivation
- The benefits of knowing your personality type, such as accurate career choices, making leadership easier and using the knowledge to motivate staff, employers and colleagues
- All about CareerRadar's personality test
- The indicators, characteristics and descriptions of the various personality profiles
- The various groups that can benefit from CareerRadar, such as jobseekers of all ages, team leaders and employers and people wishing to improve their relationships with others
- How to register with CareerRadar / Completing the various profile categories, including personality type, interests and education
- The networking function that CareerRadar offers / How to find a job using CareerRadar
- All about the premium subscription option: ‘CareerRadar for Teams’
Who can take the Finding Your Perfect Career For Success and Enjoyment (CareerRadar) Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Finding Your Perfect Career For Success and Enjoyment (CareerRadar) Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.