Finance for Non-Finance Managers Certification
Understanding finance has become absolutely essential for all managers, especially non-finance managers. The increased demand on companies to perform means that non-finance managers need to have a firm grasp on all financial matters.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into finance for non-finance managers, providing them with the key financial tools to be able to analyse, optimise and significantly improve the financial status of their department and company.
From how to interpret financial statements and reports, to learning how to manage working capital and perform a costing and performance analysis, this course covers everything non-finance managers need to know about finance.
You Will Learn:
- Financial terminology and interpreting financial reports
- Cost accounting and how to perform a cost analysis
- The science of managing working capital
- Various financial formulas and how to use and interpret them
- How to measure financial performance using KPIs
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will vastly improve the financial efficacy of your department and company
- You will be able to interpret and optimise financial statements and reports
- You will learn how to save money and improve cash flow
- You will be able to manage working capital and perform an advanced costing analysis
- You will be able to perform a full financial evaluation to gauge performance
Who can take the Finance for Non-Finance Managers Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Finance for Non-Finance Managers Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.