Facebook Advertising Certification
Learning about Facebook Ads is absolutely essential to anyone involved with online and social media marketing. Whether you’re looking to market your own brand more effectively, improve your skills in your job or become a Facebook ad expert, this course covers everything you need.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to Facebook advertising, including how to select your objectives, target your audience and practically create effective Facebook ads.
From how to format, place, test and track your ads, to practical campaign examples, this course covers everything you need to know about every element of Facebook advertising.
You Will Learn
- How to choose your ad objectives and target your audience
- The different types of Facebook ads and how to create them
- How to test and track your ads for maximum efficacy
- Placing your ads in the correct formats and on the right platforms
- How to create practical and effective Facebook ad campaigns
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will increase customer traffic through effective messaging
- You will vastly improve the reach of the brand you are responsible for
- You will ensure that your social media campaigns reach your target market
- You will be able to expand your skill set to include Facebook marketing
- You will learn how to implement the most effective Facebook ad campaigns
Who can take the Facebook Advertising Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Facebook Advertising Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.