Face to Face Customer Service Certification
Telephone and internet-based customer service is now the norm, but face to face customer service is still a key skill in many sectors. Whether you are dealing with a customer complaint or meeting with a long-term client to discuss their needs, good communication and a willingness to understand their perspective is essential.
In this course, you will learn how your attitude, verbal communication and body language all determine the outcome of an interaction with a customer. This knowledge will equip you with the ability to provide outstanding service every time.
You Will Learn:
- Why you must strive to create a positive first impression and how to listen to a customer so that they feel heard.
- Why you must be sensitive to a customer’s needs and how you can deepen your understanding of their situation.
- How to use your body language to convey authority and assertiveness.
- How your smile, voice, gestures and handshake can all be used to good effect when meeting someone for the first time.
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer service, this course will teach you how to create a great first impression that will make dealing with clients much easier.
- If you work in sales or marketing, this course will provide you with an overview of how simple adjustments to your demeanour can convince a customer that your products or services are right for them.
- If your job is not sales-based but still requires you to spend a lot of time communicating with others, the transferable skills you will learn on this course will improve your general interpersonal effectiveness.
- This course will equip you to handle challenging conversations in a diplomatic manner, which is useful in your professional and personal life.
Who can take the Face to Face Customer Service Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Face to Face Customer Service Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.