Event Management Logistics and Troubleshooting Certification
Learning about event management logistics and troubleshooting is absolutely essential for anybody involved with any type of event of any scale and type - whether you’re an event organiser, part of the event planning team or are looking to branch into the event management world.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to event management logistics and troubleshooting by teaching both the logistical essentials, such as the ‘set-up’ and effective transportation, as well as how to avoid very common mistakes.
From how to ensure sufficient and appropriate food and refreshments, to staying in budget, on-time and one step ahead of any possible problem, this course covers everything you need to know about event management logistics and troubleshooting!
You Will Learn
- How to consider all the factors to ensure the perfect event set-up
- How to provide sufficient and appropriate food and refreshments
- How to ensure safe and efficient transport for every event element
- How to avoid common mistakes such as going over budget, bad timing and unexpected weather conditions
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will improve your profit margin by working smarter and being efficient
- You will improve business by establishing a good reputation in the industry
- You will outshine your competition by improving your standards and service offerings
- You will ensure the safety and well-being of event attendees and avoid negative repercussions
Who can take the Event Management Logistics and Troubleshooting Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Event Management Logistics and Troubleshooting Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.