Evaluating a Marketing Plan
Learning how to evaluate your marketing plan is absolutely vital to ensure the strength of your brand and the effectiveness of your marketing efforts. No matter your business size or nature, your success is directly linked to constantly evaluating your marketing plans.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to evaluating your marketing plan by providing you with a comprehensive marketing plan checklist and brand evaluation guide to make sure you include every necessary element.
From how to use customer feedback to effectively evaluate your brand image and marketing plan, to the science of specifically evaluating your digital marketing campaigns, this course covers everything you ever need to know about evaluating your marketing plan.
You Will Learn
- How to use a checklist to ensure a complete and effective marketing plan
- How to evaluate your entire brand and include it in your marketing plan
- The different methods of gathering and using customer feedback to evaluate your marketing plan
- The science of specifically evaluating your digital marketing plan
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will improve your digital footprint and maximise site and page visits and engagement
- You will connect with your customers and gain their trust and loyalty
- You will increase your customer base and attract new business opportunities
Who can take the Evaluating a Marketing Plan Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Evaluating a Marketing Plan Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.