Ensuring Adequate Staff Levels Certification
Learning how to ensure adequate staff levels is vital knowledge for anybody from any industry looking to increase productivity and make the most out of the most important asset to any company - the staff.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to ensuring adequate staff levels, through both determining the workforce requirements as well as optimising the recruitment and selection process.
From how to analyse the current workload and existing staffing, to the science of optimal staff recruitment, selection and placement, this course covers everything you need to know to ensure adequate staff levels and increase productivity!
You Will Learn
- How to determine your workforce requirements by strategically analysing your current workload needs
- How to examine your current staffing situation and make the necessary changes to streamline your processes
- Tips and strategies for how to find and recruit the right candidates for positions
- How to select the right staff by understanding who to choose and how to interview them
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will drastically improve productivity and output by placing the right amount of people in the right position
- You will dramatically improve staff morale and functionality by streamlining processes and communication
- You will save time spent on meetings and coaching by optimising your staff complement
- You will avoid the confrontation and time-wasting that comes with disciplinary processes and micro-management
Who can take the Ensuring Adequate Staff Levels Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Ensuring Adequate Staff Levels Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.