Employee Motivation Certification
Employee motivation is pivotal to a company’s success. Workers who enjoy their jobs are more productive and more willing to put in extra effort and take fewer sick days. A motivated workforce contributes to a positive company culture, which in turn attracts talented employees and reduces turnover.
This course provides an introduction to the mechanics of employee motivation, the factors that encourage people to give their best at work, and how to increase worker motivation. You will learn two theories of motivation and how they can be translated into everyday management practice.
You Will Learn:
- Why organisations must take the issue of employee motivation seriously and how motivation can be understood using the ERG and Goal Setting models.
- How these theories can help us understand what really motivates employees and how managers can put these insights into practice.
- How to show appreciation to your employees and why traditional recognition schemes may not be effective.
- How and why employee involvement boosts motivation and the merits of the Tell, Sell, Consult and Join model as a decision-making framework.
- How to promote an enjoyable, inspiring and inclusive work environment that encourages a healthy work-life balance.
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You will develop a general understanding of employee motivation, which is invaluable if you work in a management position.
- You will be able to help disengaged employees regain their motivation, thus improving company performance.
- You will be able to prevent absenteeism and high turnover by promoting a healthy workplace environment.
- You will be able to make practical recommendations regarding employee motivation at all levels of your organisation.
- You will learn how to collaborate with employees to improve workplace processes and policies in a way that enhances everyone’s job satisfaction.
Who can take the Employee Motivation Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Employee Motivation Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.