Emotional Intelligence Certification
Over the past few decades, psychologists have come to accept that the ability to recognise and manage emotions in both the self and other people are important in predicting personal happiness. This ability is known as emotional intelligence.
In this course, you will learn about the concepts and history underpinning the theory of emotional intelligence and how you can build on your own set of skills in this area.
You Will Learn:
- The difference between IQ, EQ and EI
- A brief history of the concept of emotional intelligence
- The five pillars that make up emotional intelligence
- How emotional intelligence is measured
- How you can improve your own emotional intelligence
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- This course will give you practical tips that will boost your overall happiness
- If you have an interest in psychology, this course will introduce you to one of the most influential theories of intelligence
- This course will help you feel calmer and more self-confident, so will be of benefit to anyone suffering low self-esteem or depression
- The knowledge you gain on this course will help you understand why some people seem more in tune with themselves and others, which can be helpful if you are looking to improve your relationships
Who can take the Emotional Intelligence Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 0 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 0 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 0 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Emotional Intelligence Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.