Email Etiquette Certification
In this age of technology, email is the most efficient form of communication used in the workplace, yet many businesses still overlook the importance of the standards and rules one should follow when communicating in this way.
This course on email etiquette will be discussing the most important etiquette rules that apply to nearly all companies, with the aim of providing participants with the necessary skills and techniques for managing and writing emails in an effective and professional manner.
You Will Learn:
- What email etiquette is
- How to handle tone and language in email messages
- How to write appropriate subject lines, salutations and closings
- When to Cc and Bcc recipients into an email conversation
- General tips on constructing an efficient and professional email
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will learn how to communicate more effectively through email
- You will be able to structure emails in a way that’s easy for recipients to read
- Your knowledge of proper email techniques will allow you to appear more professional in your emails
Who can take the Email Etiquette Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Email Etiquette Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.