Electronic Customer Service Certification
Traditionally, companies provided customer service face-to-face or by telephone. This changed with the advent of the internet, which has made it relatively inexpensive and simple to deal with customer queries via email and live chat services.
Effective electronic customer service is built on a foundation of netiquette, the principles of written communication and a solid understanding of customer service. In this course, you will learn how to combine these factors to successfully offer your customers a great experience.
You Will Learn:
- Why electronic customer service is now the norm in modern businesses
- Why electronic customer service comes with advantages and disadvantages
- How to send appropriate online messages that positively engage customers and solve their problems
- How to show courtesy online and strike the right tone in both your emails and on your website
- The principles of good customer service and how these translate to an electronic environment
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in a customer service role, this course will teach you how to communicate with customers via email and online chat to resolve their problems and answer their queries.
- If you are a business owner, this course will help you make up your mind if you are considering incorporating electronic customer service into the day-to-day running of your business.
- If your role entails copywriting or marketing, this course will help you create more effective product descriptions for a company website.
- This course will help you write memorable emails that will make your customer pay attention to your messages, thereby increasing sales and boosting your company’s reputation.
Who can take the Electronic Customer Service Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Electronic Customer Service Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.