EFT–Emotional Freedom Technique Certification
The Emotional Freedom Technique, commonly abbreviated to EFT, is a safe, non-invasive treatment that can quickly alleviate psychological distress.
In this course, you will learn about the fundamental principles of EFT and how to use it to resolve emotional difficulties.
You Will Learn:
- What EFT is, and the relationship between energy and emotional problems
- The applications of EFT, and why it is so appealing to many people
- A basic tapping sequence that can help you overcome unpleasant feelings
- Practical tips that will help you get the most from your tapping treatments
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- By learning the basics of EFT, you will always have a healthy coping skill at your disposal, meaning you will be able to regulate your emotions in any situation
- If you supervise or work with people who struggle to handle their emotions, this course will give you practical strategies you can pass on to service users
- If you are a parent, you can use the knowledge you will gain in this course to help your children manage their feelings
- EFT can improve your performance and productivity at work, as it has an immediate grounding effect during stressful moments
Who can take the EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the EFT – Emotional Freedom Technique Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.