Developing Employees Certification
Educating your employees does not stop after they have gone through the training process. It is important to invest in continuous learning to ensure that you and your staff members can succeed. Development programmes are a great way to build upon existing skills, helping your staff members adapt to changes within the industry. Offering these types of programmes can improve morale, increase teamwork among your staff, and ultimately improve your bottom line. Learning more about these types of programmes is the best way to figure out how to create the perfect one for your workplace.
This course gives you comprehensive information about offering development programmes to your staff members. It begins by talking about development and your legal obligations. Next, we discuss the general steps involved in creating a development programme to suit your company’s needs. Using these programmes to create future corporate leaders is another topic covered in the course. Finally, we give you information on why and how to improve your existing development programmes.
You Will Learn:
- The difference between training and development in a workplace context
- Your legal obligations as an employer when it comes to continuous development
- How to develop learning objectives for your course
- The reasons why you should conduct reviews of your programmes
- How often to re-evaluate these programmes
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Understanding why your company should focus on development
- Understanding when to offer development programmes yourself and when to hire a third-party expert
- Learning about the types of programmes you should offer to create future company leaders
- Learning more about the four learning styles and how to adapt your programme to suit them
- Understanding the various development programme options available to you
Who can take the Developing Employees Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Developing Employees Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.