Developing a Career Strategy Certification
Learning how to develop a career strategy is absolutely essential to improving your overall employability, whether you’re currently working and looking to improve your position or are starting out on a new career path.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to developing the right career strategy for you, including the science of self-auditing, defining your strengths and weaknesses, and finding out what motivates you.
From how to gain a competitive edge to improve employability, to furthering your education and making the right connections, this course covers everything you need to know about every aspect of developing a successful career strategy.
You Will Learn
- How to audit yourself and establish your strengths and weaknesses
- How to define your motivations and use them to find the ideal strategy
- The science of gaining a competitive edge to improve career prospects
- How to improve your personal skill sets and education and find the right connections
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will reach the career goals you’ve always dreamed of
- You will dramatically improve your employability and job prospects
- You will find the right career for your specific skills and needs
- You will improve your skill sets and connections in your chosen industry
Who can take the Developing a Career Strategy Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Developing a Career Strategy Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.