Designing Effective Teams
Learning how to design effective teams is absolutely essential for anybody looking to get the most out of their team dynamics, whether you’re a current or aspiring supervisor, manager or team leader.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to designing effective teams by establishing dynamic leadership and choosing the right members.
From how to connect with and inspire your team, to setting guidelines and ensuring success, this course covers everything you need to know about every aspect of designing the most effective team possible.
You Will Learn
- How to ensure the most effective leadership and structures
- The science of choosing the right team members for the tasks at hand
- How to inspire, motivate and truly connect with your team
- Setting boundaries, goals and guidelines to ensure maximum team success
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will ensure the success of your team
- You will dramatically improve the relationships within the team
- You will achieve the goals of the team as a cohesive unit
- You will improve your chances of being chosen as a team leader
Who can take the Designing Effective Teams Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Designing Effective Teams Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.