Dental care is a critical aspect of oral health.
A healthy mouth, teeth and gums can reflect on the general health of your entire body.
It involves various practices geared towards taking care of oral health.
Whereas some are manual and can be carried out daily at home, others require the services of professionals such as hygienists and dentists.
This course covers various aspects of dental care.
It first defines dental care and what it involves, including related terms or practices.
We then discuss tooth and gum care and what it involves.
Next, the course covers various benefits of dental care and why people should consider investing money, time and resources to the practice.
Finally, the course concludes with a number of tips regarding dental care.
This course covers the fundamentals of dental care that everyone should have at their fingertips.
You Will Learn:
- The definition of dental care and what it involves
- Tooth and gum care and what it involves
- The benefits and essence of dental care
- Tips for safe dental care
- How to care for your gums, teeth and mouth
- How to prevent certain diseases such as heart disease through oral care
- The link between oral health and general body health
Benefits of Taking the Course
Taking this course will help you:
- Learn about dental care and what it entails
- Learn how to develop good dental health
- Know the essence of caring for your gums and teeth
- Learn what to do when having certain dental issues such as aches
- Learn what it takes to care for your gums, teeth and mouth
- Know the benefits of dental care
- Prevent critical diseases linked to poor oral health
- Learn the right technique of brushing your teeth
- Develop the right habits to dental care, such as flossing
- Get motivated to go for dental check-ups
- Choose the right foods that are tooth-friendly
Who can take the Dental Care Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Dental Care Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.