Customer Retention Certification
Every business will have to deal with dissatisfied customers from time to time. Understanding how to resolve customer grievances so they return in the future is key to growing a business’ profits and reputation.
In this course, you will learn what successful businesses do to retain their customers and how they use the principles of great customer service to quickly resolve complaints. You will learn how to communicate with difficult customers, how to use complaints as an opportunity to improve and how your attitude can make all the difference in resolving a challenging situation.
You Will Learn:
- Why every customer deserves outstanding service and how to respond if a customer makes an unjustified complaint
- How to make a customer feel valued and respected
- How to listen to a customer, show empathy and ask the right questions when they make a complaint
- Why staff need to possess sufficient background knowledge on the products and services they are selling
- Why problem-solving is a key skill you must develop to placate a dissatisfied customer
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in customer service or aftersales, this course will teach you how to resolve customer grievances quickly and efficiently
- If you supervise employees who work in customer service, this course will help you troubleshoot problems and enhance customer satisfaction
- The communication skills you will learn on this course are applicable to other business situations, such as negotiating in meetings
- This course will help you reframe customer complaints as an opportunity to improve the business, which in turn will increase revenue
Who can take the Customer Retention Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 2 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 2 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 2 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Customer Retention Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.