Creating Lively and Effective Meetings Certification
Understanding the keys to lively and effective meetings is vital for anybody in any organisation, regardless of the nature and the size.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of ensuring that meetings are lively and effective, including how to prepare for a meeting, the types of meeting to choose and how to make them super effective and never boring!
From the ways to make the best use of time, to effective meeting communication techniques you can apply as a meeting coordinator or participant, this course covers every aspect that anyone in any company or organisation needs to know.
You Will Learn
- How to thoroughly prepare for any type of meeting
- The different meeting types and how to know which is best for your needs
- How to ensure that meetings are lively and stimulating for all attendees
- How to effectively communicate before, during and after the meeting
- How to keep the meeting focused and highly productive
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will be able to organise and coordinate the most effective meetings at your organisation
- You will understand the keys to making the most of each meeting and never waste another minute
- You will be able to suggest new and innovative ways to make your meetings lively, stimulating and creative
- You will be able to assign tasks to attendees and get the very best out of them in each meeting
- You will be able to save time, increase productivity and turn meetings into powerful strategic tools
Who can take the Creating Lively and Effective Meetings Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Creating Lively and Effective Meetings Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.