Creating a Marketing Plan Certification
A good marketing plan is essential for keeping a business on track. If you do not know how you will be promoting a product or service, you will not maximise your profits or build a loyal following. You may end up targeting the wrong audience, wasting time and money as a result.
This course will take you through the process of drawing up a marketing plan. You will learn how to conduct background research, structure the plan and put it into action.
You Will Learn:
- The 4 reasons why making a marketing plan is so important to the overall health and development of a business
- How to put together a comprehensive marketing plan in 5 steps and the rationale behind each stage
- Why you may need an online marketing plan, the structure of a good online marketing plan and why you need to consider search engine optimisation (SEO)
- The general principles you need to follow when researching, finalising and double-checking your plan
- Five ways to put your plan into action, when to ask for help and how to monitor your progress
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you own a business, this course will help you learn how to promote your products and services in a straightforward, effective way
- If you work in sales or marketing, this course will help you write a plan that allows you to successfully target your ideal customer demographic
- If you are responsible for making high-level strategic decisions in your company, this course will help you look at the broader picture and push the business in the right direction
- If you have a general interest in marketing, this course will show you how companies put together marketing strategies
Who can take the Creating a Marketing Plan Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Creating a Marketing Plan Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 1 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.