Copywriting Masterclass Certification
The Copywriting Masterclass is absolutely essential to anyone looking to improve the way in which they communicate through words. Whether you’re looking to market your own brand more effectively, improve your skills in your job or become a copywriter, this course covers everything that you need.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to copywriting, including copy editing, SEO (search engine optimisation) copywriting, including keywords and meta data, as well as the different types of copywriting styles and jobs.
From how to capture your audience with creativity, to making use of the right tone, sealing the deal and getting your audience to react, this course covers everything you need to know about every element of copywriting.
You Will Learn:
- Copywriting basics, including how to read a brief, copy editing and different copywriting jobs
- How to capture your audience by understanding your target market
- How to find the right tone and offer appropriate benefits for specific audiences
- The art of sealing the deal by using offers, guarantees and calls to action
- All about SEO (search engine optimisation) and how to master it
Benefits of Taking this Course:
- You will increase business by using the right language to seal the deal
- You will vastly improve the reach of the brand for which you are responsible
- You will ensure that your writing is vibrant and effective for any industry
- You will be able to expand your skill set to include copy editing and creative writing
- You will increase your brand's online presence by mastering SEO
Who can take the Copywriting Masterclass Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Copywriting Masterclass Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.