Content Creation Certification
With so much content published on the internet, it can be hard to stand out from the competition. To capture the interest of your target audience, you need to create compelling text, images and videos.
This course will teach you how to compile content that communicates your values, inspires people to take action and builds your brand image.
You Will Learn:
- Why content marketing is so powerful, how content is distributed and how it influences people at each stage of the buying cycle
- How to come up with hundreds of ideas for effective content
- How to create attention-grabbing media that will lay the groundwork for a relationship with your readers
- How to collect data on your readers’ behaviours and refine your content strategy accordingly
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you work in a marketing role, you will benefit from this introduction to a modern form of digital marketing and how it can drive sales
- If you are self-employed, this course will teach you how to promote yourself and your business online in an efficient, cost-effective manner
- If you run a blog or other website as a hobby, this course will help you generate more traffic and meet others who share your interests
- If you have an interest in consumer psychology, this course will provide you with an insight into how contemporary consumers interact with companies and brands online
Who can take the Content Creation Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Content Creation Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.