Constructive Feedback Certification
Constructive feedback is not always happily accepted, particularly among those who are on the receiving end of the criticism. Interestingly, there are also individuals who don’t care much about giving constructive feedback. There are many reasons as to why constructive feedback is negatively received by managers and employees alike.
However, what if the benefits outweigh the negatives? After all, a company is as good as its employees, so why not train, shape and guide employees to earn a good reputation?
When used correctly, constructive feedback can play a major role in improving an individual’s performance, help in building confidence and ultimately play an instrumental role in personal growth.
To be a successful manager and leader, it is necessary to have a certain set of skills, including the ability to let a team know where and how they can improve. Therefore, it is essential to fully understand the impact that constructive feedback can have and learn how to give the criticism in such a way that brings about positive change.
What you will learn in this course:
- What is constructive feedback
- Situations that call for constructive feedback
- The characteristics of good constructive feedback
- How to deal with constructive feedback
Benefits of taking this course:
- Constructive feedback can reinforce good behaviour and teach team members to effectively work together
- It will set the tone for building healthier professional relationships
- You will learn about the importance of constructive feedback and how it differs from criticism
- You will learn how to effectively give constructive feedback and what your approach should be
- Those who are not good at receiving feedback will learn how to handle it
- You will learn why constructive feedback is essential to business success
Who can take the Constructive Feedback Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Constructive Feedback Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.