Consequences of Careless Social Media Use in the Workplace Certification
Understanding the consequences of careless social media use in the workplace is vital for all employers and employees in today’s age of social media.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into every aspect of careless social media use, including what defines careless use, the legal obligations of all parties and how to avoid common errors.
From the consequences of careless use for the employer and employee to how to create a solid social media policy, this course covers every aspect that everyone involved must know.
You will Learn:
- A full definition and practical examples of careless social media in the workplace;
- The consequences of careless social media use for employees and employers;
- The legal rights and responsibilities of all parties in the workplace;
- How to avoid careless social media use in the workplace;
- The importance of a social media policy and what to include in it.
Benefits of Taking this Course
- You will be able to implement a comprehensive social media policy in your workplace;
- You will understand what your rights are as an employer or employee;
- You will be able to avoid the negative consequences of careless social media use in your workplace;
- You will understand the importance and learn the basic principles of social media management;
- You will be able to use social media responsibly and effectively in your workplace.
Who can take the Consequences of Careless Social Media Use in Workplace Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Consequences of Careless Social Media Use in Workplace Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.