Connecting with Customers Certification
Connecting with customers is one of the most vital elements to the success of any business. You can have the greatest product or service available, but without communicating and connecting effectively with the market, it doesn’t mean much.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into all the elements that define a successful relationship between a business and the existing and potential customers.
From the structures that need to be in place, to the habits and the skills that need to be entrenched into the culture of the organisation, this course will provide you with the tools you need to successfully connect with and satisfy the customers upon which your brand is built.
You Will Learn
- How to identify your target market (including defining your product and knowing your competition)
- Techniques for effectively engaging customers (including optimising your website and traditional media options)
- To use social media to effectively engage customers
- The science of creating, maintaining and optimising a customer database
- How to ensure that every customer has the best experience through mastering the art of the personal touch
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- You’ll forge stronger relationships (and increase business) with your existing customers.
- You will attract new customers by learning fundamental marketing communication techniques
- Improve your social media reach and influence
- Be in control of your customer database and learn how to effectively make use of it
- Work strategically to communicate to the right market with the right message
Who can take the Connecting with Customers Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Connecting with Customers Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.