Confidence On Camera Certification
If the thought of appearing on film fills you with dread, you aren’t alone. Many people dislike being in front of the camera, even when they are speaking about a familiar topic.
This course will teach you how to feel at ease in front of the camera and create an engaging film.
You Will Learn:
- How to appear authentic on camera
- Why good preparation is essential
- How to look your best on camera
- How to get your nervous tics under control
- What to do if you make a mistake during filming
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you have been asked to appear in a promotional video, this course will help you feel less self-conscious about the process.
- If you have been asked to give a talk or speech that will be recorded, this course will help you prepare for the event.
- If you want to set up your own social media channel, this course will help you create better content.
- If you want to use videos as part of your marketing strategy, this course will help you prepare your employees in advance of filming.
Who can take the Confidence On Camera Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Confidence On Camera Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.25 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.