Conducting Employee Appraisals Certification
Employee appraisals are one of the most important aspects of any business. The process of assessing the performance and effectiveness of employees in their positions not only benefits the staff involved, but strengthens and improves the entire company.
This course provides a comprehensive insight into all the elements involved in creating an effective employee appraisal.
From the structures that need to be in place and pitfalls to avoid, to the methods of collecting information and the drawing up of the appraisal, this comprehensive course will take you through the entire process.
You Will Learn
- How to analyse your company needs and formulate the goals which will define your employee appraisal, ensuring its relevance and success
- How to apply different methods of collecting information for an appraisal and the pros and cons of each method
- How to structure an appraisal, incorporating every standard category, as well as a few specialised extras
- The science of successfully applying the information gathered to maximise efficacy
- The legalities involved, drawbacks to be aware of and methods to overcome any negative repercussions that might occur
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will be able to construct a viable and effective employee appraisal
- You will understand your employees better and improve the relationships and communication within the company
- You will understand the legalities involved in employee appraisals and avoid any disputes that might arise from the process
- You will learn to apply the information gathered to maximise both the performance of the employee and the company
- You will learn to reassess your employee’s roles, place them where they are the most effective and truly optimise the entire staffing process
Who can take the Conducting Employee Appraisals Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Conducting Employee Appraisals Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.