Colour Therapy Certificate
The colour therapy course offers students all the necessary information required to perform colour therapy. This training course provides students with instruction that will put you on the path to beginning a career in this field. This course is ideal for students interested in learning more about alternative therapies.
Colour therapy is a holistic procedure that employs the use of colours to treat illness and balance energies in the body. This holistic approach is a method known to treat a myriad of general health conditions. As you work through this course you will gain a comprehensive overview of the history of colour therapy and how the process works.
Introduction to the Colour Therapy Course
As this is an online training course, students can study material whenever and wherever it’s convenient for them. Most enrolled students are still able to work full time and maintain a lifestyle while pursuing their degrees.
Our study material is accessible from any device with an internet connection and online support is available while you train. Once you have completed the course, you will be required to pass a multiple-choice exam. After successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded your certificate, which can be printed or posted for you at an additional cost.
What You Will Learn
The colour therapy course provides students with an overview of the colour therapy method, which prepares you for a career in this field.
This course will cover:
- The origins and history of colour healing
- An overview of colour psychology
- How colour healing works
- An overview of chakras
- A look into how colour is applied
- An overview into colour in our environment
- An overview of colours and their healing properties
Benefits of the Colour Therapy Certificate
Students who work towards earning their colour therapy certificate online will see several benefits.
- The convenience of studying anywhere with a valid internet connection.
- Study at your own pace, there is no time limit for this course, so you can complete it no matter how long it takes you.
- Course material that is available across any device including computers, mobile phones or tablets.
- The convenience to easily manage modules and understand course structure.
- Online support available to help you stay focused.
- A comprehensive syllabus that will fast track in the process to becoming a colour therapy expert.
- The opportunity to improve prospects while applying for work or volunteer opportunities.
- An affordable pricing structure.
- A certified certificate in the industry upon successful completion.
Who can take the Colour Therapy Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Colour Therapy Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 10 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.