Cold Calling Certification
Despite its bad reputation, cold calling still has a role to play in modern sales. Although there are now strict regulations governing how and when salespeople can use cold calling, it can still be used to good effect.
However, successful cold calling demands a specific set of skills. Objections are the norm rather than the rule and it is easy to become disheartened. This course will teach you why cold calling is still relevant to salespeople today, the research you should undertake before making a call and how to overcome common objections.
You Will Learn:
- The role of cold calling in modern sales
- The laws you need to obey when using cold calling as a sales technique
- The eight steps you can take to maximise your chance of success and maintain a positive mindset
- The most common objections and barriers you will face as a cold caller and how to turn the situation around via positive communication
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you are a business owner, this course will help you fulfil your obligations under the law if your salespeople use cold calling techniques
- If you are a salesperson, this course will increase the number of sales you make when cold calling
- If you are a salesperson, this course will improve your confidence at all stages of the sales process, and these transferable skills will make you a better communicator in all areas of your working life
- If you are interested in consumer psychology, this course will give you a valuable insight into how consumers make a decision to purchase
Who can take the Cold Calling Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Cold Calling Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 1 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.