Call Centre Skills
Learning about call centre skills is vital for anybody looking to begin or further their career in the vibrant call centre industry - it is also important information for employers of call centre agents to ensure they choose the right staff!
From the personal traits such as teachability and empathy, to the technical skills such as computer literacy and communication skills you need to land the call centre job of your dreams, this course covers everything you need to know about call centre skills!
You Will Learn:
- The personal traits you need to land the call centre job of your dreams
- Vital categories of knowledge to help you during your interview and call centre career
- How to ensure that call centre candidates have what it takes to perform their job
- How to further your call centre career by improving your knowledge and personal traits
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will land the call centre job of your dreams
- You will improve your chances of being promoted and rising through the ranks
- You will increase productivity and profit by employing the best candidates
- You will avoid uncomfortable interviews and the disappointment of not being selected
Who can take the Call Centre Skills Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Call Centre Skills Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.