Business Report Writing Certification
Effective communication – both internally and externally – is arguably one of the most important elements of running a business. Regardless of profession or whether an individual is part of a private or public sector organisation, business documents and reports are often used as a base of many (often large) decisions. Therefore, some feel that the ability to write a good business report is a skill which is not easily quantifiable.
However, with proper training, the benefits of learning how to write a business report can be invaluable, as it can be vital to how an organisation effectively persuades and influences. While there are many ways of writing a good business report, here are some common guidelines that a good business report writing training course will teach. Let’s have a look:-
What this course will cover:
- What business reports are used for and why they are important
- The importance of a business report plan
- How to structure a business report
- How to write a business report
- Common mistakes and what to avoid when writing a business report
The benefits of taking this course:
- Individuals will learn the importance of business reports and what is needed to build an impactful document
- Individuals can learn how to speed up the writing process by understanding how to effectively construct a business document
- Understand the use of various business reports and why a structure is a vital element of logical information flow
- How to properly write a successful business report with the audience in mind
- Learn about common mistakes that are inadvertently detrimental to the objective of the business report
Who can take the Business Report Writing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Business Report Writing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3.0 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.