Business Letter Writing
Learning about business letter writing is absolutely essential for anybody looking to communicate professionally and effectively in a business environment. This is true whether you’re looking to capture the attention of a potential employer or trying to improve your current communication skills within your company.
This course provides a comprehensive guide to effective business letter writing by teaching you the correct tone, voice and grammar to use when compiling your letter.
From how to be specific and remain focused, to tips and practical examples of formal business letters, as well as application and cover letters, this course covers everything you need to know regarding writing the most professional business letters possible.
You Will Learn:
- How to use the correct tone and voice in your letter
- The most effective grammatical tools for business letter writing
- How to remain focused and specific in your writing
- The correct structure of formal business letters, as well as application and cover letters
Benefits of Taking This Course
- You will dramatically increase your chances of landing your dream job
- You will improve your standing and reputation at work
- You will save time and avoid stress by communicating concisely and effectively
- You will come across as professional and avoid miscommunication
Who can take the Business Letter Writing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Business Letter Writing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.