Building Your Confidence & Self-Esteem Certification
Lots of people suffer from poor confidence and low self-esteem. If you have a negative self-image, your quality of life and relationships will suffer. Low self-esteem is also implicated in depression and anxiety, both of which can have long-lasting and serious consequences.
Fortunately, you can learn to appreciate yourself and feel more confident and accepting of both your strengths and weaknesses. This course will give you practical strategies that emphasise self-acceptance and self-compassion.
You Will Learn:
- Why it is important to tackle low confidence and self-esteem
- Why you need to challenge underlying negative beliefs about yourself
- How to become more assertive and stand up for your own needs
- Why goals and challenges can help you overcome low self-esteem
- How to seek professional help if you need further assistance
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- Overcoming low self-esteem and boosting your confidence will improve your general wellbeing at home and work
- If you are interested in psychopathology, this course will give you an insight into a common mental health issue
- If you support someone with low self-esteem, this course will help you understand their experiences
- If you work with service users with mental health diagnoses, this course will help you support them to build a healthier self-image
Please note: This course contains public sector information licensed under the Open Government Licence v3.0.
Who can take the Building Your Confidence and Self-Esteem Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 0 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 0 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 0 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Building Your Confidence and Self-Esteem Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.