Budgeting Like a Boss
Budgeting your money can work wonders for your financial health. It takes very little effort to create and maintain a budget, and the practice can help you stay in control of your money. The art of budgeting allows you to plan your expenses and prioritise your spending.
Although it takes very little time to create a proper budget, a regular review can help you achieve early financial independence. Regardless of your age, it pays to learn the basics of budgeting and avoid common pitfalls along the way.
What You Will Learn
- How creating a budget helps you in many different ways and why you should start now
- How budgeting can help highlight your financial health and give you a realistic view of how you are spending your money
- Common problems that prevent people from making budgets
- How to create a realistic budget by calculating your income and expenses in the right way
- How to use the 50-20-30 rule in budgeting and how to allocate monthly expenses
- Important tips to make effective budgets that produce lasting results
Benefits of Taking the Course
- Budgeting helps you stay on top of your finances and prepare for unexpected emergencies
- The practice helps you identify wasteful expenditure and develop healthy spending habits
- By budgeting your money regularly, you will gradually have more money to spend on wants
- People who start budgeting early can plan well for a comfortable retirement
Budgeting your money helps you track your progress and curbs impulsive spending while creating a buffer in your finances. Regular budgeting also helps keep your savings on track for the future and prepares you for unexpected expenses and rainy days.
Who can take the Budgeting Like a Boss Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Budgeting Like a Boss Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.