Boost Your Work Efficiency Certification
Regardless of whether you’re completing household chores, working at a job or starting your own business, efficiency plays a crucial role in our lives. In general, efficiency involves producing greater results with fewer inputs and saving on time without compromising on quality. When you incorporate efficiency in your business, work or your daily life, you will enjoy numerous benefits in the form of high quality work performance, fewer errors, business success and minimisation of time wastage.
What's Covered in the Course?
The secret to being efficient lies in analysing work processes and identifying how you can make them more efficient. In the video course on efficiency, you will learn about:
- Incorporating efficiency in communication, outsourcing processes and marketing
- How to work for maximum efficiency and develop single-minded focus while minimising errors
- How to create outlines and multi-task while maintaining efficiency levels at the same time
- How to incorporate efficiency in technical aspects of marketing such as creating videos, repurposing content from videos to achieve your business goals and how to use Internet tools to create impactful videos
- How to efficiently automate your marketing campaigns so that they generate traffic on their own without constant supervision
This video course offers the following benefits
You can look forward to the following important benefits of doing the video course on efficiency:
- You learn how to communicate better with fewer chances of misunderstanding and confusion
- You will explore ways in which you can reduce distractions, concentrate better and develop single-minded focus which in turn helps achieve your personal and business goals
- The useful video-creation tips and techniques explained in the course help you design effective videos that improve brand awareness
- Business owners will understand how automated marketing campaigns can help minimise constant personal supervision and generate traffic and revenues once they are set up
In general, you will learn how to maximise time usage and get more out of your workday while achieving your goals at the same time.
Who can take the Boost Your Work Efficiency Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 16 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 16 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 16 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Boost Your Work Efficiency Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.