Boost Your Concentration Certification
Even when you want or need to complete a task, it can be difficult to stop your mind wandering. Learning to improve your capacity to focus will be of great help to you in all areas of your life.
In this course, you will discover several practical strategies that will improve your concentration and how to push yourself to complete important tasks.
You Will Learn:
- Why you should not try to multitask
- How to motivate yourself to stay on track when working on a draining or boring task
- How to boost your concentration levels by making small adjustments to your environment
- How exercise can help you maintain your focus
- How mindfulness exercises and puzzles can improve your overall cognitive functioning
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- If you struggle to remain productive at work, this course will teach you how to get more done throughout the day
- If you are interested in psychology, this course provides a general overview of the key factors affecting concentration
- If you are responsible for managing and motivating others, this course contains practical advice you can pass on to your team that will help improve their focus
- If you are working towards important goals, whether in your personal or professional life, this course will equip you with a key skill that will help you achieve them
Who can take the Boost Your Concentration Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Boost Your Concentration Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.75 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.