Becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant
Learning how to become a higher level teaching assistant is the ultimate guide to elevating your teaching skills and opening up exciting job opportunities in the school you’re working in or anywhere around the world!
This course covers everything you need to know about becoming a higher level teaching assistant, including a full definition of the role, the various practical and academic requirements, as well as a step-by-step guide to performing a training-needs analysis and attending the all-important training programme.
From the various personality traits you will need for both the interview and the job, and expert advice on the application process, to a full description of every HLTA duty and how to perform them successfully, this course discusses all the essential details about becoming a higher level teaching assistant.
You Will Learn
- The academic and work experience required to apply for the job
- The steps you need to take, including a training-needs analysis and embarking on a training
- The most effective personality traits for the job, as well as the assessment and interview process
- Every task, role and duty you will be required to fulfil as an HLTA
Benefits Of Taking This Course
- Work towards upgrading your job title and increasing your salary
- Open up opportunities to travel and teach around the world
- Improve your CV to help you land the job of your dreams
- Save time and money by avoiding unnecessary processes
Who can take the Becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Becoming a Higher Level Teaching Assistant Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.