Become an Online Tutor
Tutoring is an incredibly fun and rewarding profession to go into. In addition to this, it’s also very flexible and convenient, as all this work can be conducted from your home.
However, there are certain features that you need to be equipped with, to enable you to be successful as an online tutor. One element that you need is a strategic mindset, with various approaches to broaden your chosen niche.
Creating and improving on methods that are going to enhance student engagement and interaction is incredibly important; however, when beginning your e-learning platform, you're rarely going to have bucket loads of students creating online traffic. Therefore, it's important to create a strategic marketing plan that's not only sufficiently detailed but also centred around your target audience and the needs that you are satisfying, by providing customers with your products and services.
Investigating every aspect of your target audience is vital to gaining success within the online tutoring industry. This directly impacts the courses that you need to create and the way in which you promote these courses. It also plays a role in the type of tutoring environment that you ultimately create. This environment dictates the types of software and tools used.
What You Will Learn in This Course:
- How to determine the characteristics and requirements of your target audience
- How to choose the right subject and the appropriate way in which to create the correct course model
- How to choose the best online platform
- The process involved in creating your own online tutoring business
- The different methods that can be used to create an e-learning platform
- How you can effectively manage your courses and tutoring activity
- The best ways in which to conduct marketing for your commercial and niche
The Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Learn how to effectively analyse your desired audience and market to them
- Gain knowledge on how to choose the best subjects
- Better understand the procedures that you need to undergo to build your own online tutoring platform
- Be better prepared to start or enhance your career as an online tutor
Who can take the Become an Online Tutor Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 5 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 5 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 5 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Become an Online Tutor Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 3 hours hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.