Learning about bartending is essential for anybody with a passion for the hospitality industry and the vibrant and exciting world of bartending - whether you’re in the industry already or are aspiring to begin your journey.
This course covers everything you need to know about being a successful bartender, including a full job description and all the career options you’ll have.
From the personal traits and skills required, to the various tools of the trade and professional tips to excel in bartending, this course covers everything you need to know about one of the most rewarding and exciting service industry careers!
What You Will Learn:
- The full job description and various career options
- The personal traits and technical skills required for the job
- The tools of the trade and how to use them properly
- Valuable tips to help you excel in the industry
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- Understand what skills are needed to apply for the bartending job of your dreams
- Understand how to create your own business opportunities
- Know how to become a responsible bartender
- Bartending is both a science and a profession
- Bartending careers take various shapes and forms
- Bartenders play a vital role in the first impression of an establishment
- Practice makes perfect
- The traits and skills needed to be a successful bartender
- Why a bartender needs to know their drinks
- Bartending is as much about the people as it is about the products
- About Mixology and Flair Bartending
- About appliances and fixtures
- About essential equipment for bartenders
- About glassware
- The most important things to remember for bartenders
- Some useful serving tips
- About safety
Who can take the Bartending Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 4 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 4 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 4 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Bartending Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.