Anger Management Certification
Anger is a normal and sometimes useful emotion, but excessive anger can have serious personal and professional consequences. Fortunately, most people can control their temper via self-help measures, professional help, or both.
In this course, you will learn how to control your anger and seek outside help in regulating your temper.
You Will Learn:
- Why it’s important to recognise your personal anger signs
- How to use breathing exercises to bring anger under control
- How to make positive lifestyle changes that will reduce your anger
- Why you may wish to reduce your alcohol consumption
- When to seek professional help
Benefits Of Taking This Course:
- If you have an established history of pathological anger, this course will help you learn how to manage your temper
- If you suspect that you are beginning to develop an anger management problem, this course will help you get your problem under control before it affects your life
- If you live or work with someone who has an anger management problem, this course may help you understand and support them
- If you are looking to work in mental health, this course will give you a useful overview of a common but destructive problem
Who can take the Anger Management Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 1 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 1 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 1 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Anger Management Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 0.50 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.