Agenda Setting Certification
An agenda is essentially a meeting plan that outlines key items and topics to be discussed, and in what order. Depending on the purpose of the meeting and nature of your business, the agenda may be very simple, containing only a few items, or it may be more in depth. The main goal, however, is always the same – to inform and prepare meeting participants in advance, and to ensure a smooth meeting process.
This course will be providing an overview of agenda setting, why it’s important, how to create an effective agenda, as well as how to use an agenda to run a successful meeting.
You Will Learn:
- About the function of agenda setting
- Why agenda setting is important
- How to create a well-planned agenda
- How to use an agenda to run a more effective meeting
Benefits of Taking This Course:
- You will better understand the role agenda setting plays in preparing for a meeting
- You will learn how a well-planned agenda can benefit the organiser and participants of a meeting
- Your knowledge of agenda setting will equip you with the tools needed to lead more productive and effective meetings
- You will be able to ensure that team members are well-prepared and encouraged to attend
Who can take the Agenda Setting Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 3 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 3 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 3 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Agenda Setting Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 2.5 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.