Affiliate Marketing Certification
Affiliate marketing is becoming increasingly popular as an interesting way to earn revenue. Affiliate marketing refers to reselling other products on your website, blog or video, etc. and getting paid a commission for it.
There are many ways to earn revenue through affiliate marketing, and, although you can earn thousands of pounds, you must be mindful of several factors.
The course on affiliate marketing explains how you can progress from scratch in the field of affiliate marketing and eventually become successful.
What's Covered in the Course?
Some important topics covered in the course on affiliate marketing include:
- How to choose the correct niche for affiliate marketing, and the factors that you should consider;
- How to promote your affiliate products on your website or off your website, using aggregator sites;
- How to write articles and product reviews, etc. that help increase ranking;
- The different types of affiliate marketing offers, including pay per call/click, subscription, regular purchase and recurring commissions;
- How to use the AIDA principle, to write interesting ‘How to’ articles and reviews and so on’;
- The best ways to approach companies directly, if you’re interested in their affiliate products;
- The benefits and disadvantages of Amazon as an affiliate partner;
- An overview and analysis of other affiliate websites, including CjDotCom, Sharecare, Clickbank and so on, and how to use their features to your advantage;
- How to maximise traffic and sales, by using special strategies.
This video course offers the following benefits
Benefits of studying the course on affiliate marketing include:
- You will understand how to choose an affiliate niche that works best for you;
- You will be able to experiment with different marketing techniques, while, at the same time, negotiating a good affiliate offer;
- You gain a good understanding of all the factors that impact affiliate marketing.
The tips, tricks and strategies explained in this course will help you avoid pitfalls and stay on track.
Who can take the Affiliate Marketing Certification course?There are no entry requirements to take the course.
What is the structure of the course?The course is broken down into 97 individual modules. Each module takes between 20 and 90 minutes on average to study. Although students are free to spend as much or as little time as they feel necessary on each module.
Where / when can the course be studied?The course can be studied study at any time and from any internet connected device
Is there a test at the end of the course?Once you have completed all 97 modules there is a multiple choice test. The questions will be on a range of topics found within the 97 modules. The test, like the course, is online and can be taken a time and location of your choosing.
What is the pass mark for the final test?The pass mark for the test is 70%.
What happens if a user fails the test?If the user doesn’t pass the test first time they will get further opportunities to take the test again after extra study. There are no limits to the number of times a test can be taken.
How long does it take to complete the Affiliate Marketing Certification course?We estimate that the course will take about 6 hours to complete in total, plus an additional 30 minutes for the end of course test.